Elena Kostadinova, Lawyer
Senior Legal Consultant & Transport Expert
Elena Kostadinova-European legislation lawyer. Specialist in transport and infrastructure. Supervises Projects in Europe.
Recommended by the:European Commission
University Degree in Law, Higher Education - LLM Equivalent (Sofia University), "EU Law", (Sofia University & University of Nancy)
Other qualifications and professional courses:• Qualification in practical use of the new 1999 FIDIC conditions of contract for construction (Bulgarian Association of Architects and Engineering Consultants and ЕСV Sofia).
• Healthy and Safety Labour Conditions, transport and infrastructure (Bulgarian Branch Chamber "Roads" Sofia).
• Implementation of EU Aviation Laws (ECAC and Federal Ministry of Science and Transport, Vienna),
• Trainer in Public Procurement (USAID),
• Logistic and management of ports (Barcelona Port Authority, Spain).
More than 25 years of experience as a lawyer for the public and private sector. Excellent knowledge of judicial and pre-judicial procedures.
Elena has carried out a number of projects and contracts in different countries, including:
• Analysis and improvement of transport, customs and trading legislation, convergence with the EU legislation;
• Advice to public and private agencies in the field of commercial transactions, transport and logistics, acquisition of real estate, customs clearance, registration of products, trademarks, certification, establishment of representations and branches;
• Elaboration of contracts, legal and regulatory documentation, support in obtaining various permits;
• Training for experts of public authorities and private companies, design of tailored curricula on the legislation in force in various countries worldwide;
• Protection of client's interests in pre-judicial procedures, courts and law enforcement bodies.
Fluent English, Ukrainian, Greek.