Ilir I. SHALA
Founder & Managing Partner
Certified Arbitrator & Negotiator
Ilir is lawyer, specialist in private law, including arbitrage and contract law, intellectual property, investments, energy infrastructure and transport.
Recommended by the:European Commission
The World Bank
National Center for State Courts.
Contact: + 383 44 345 666 firstname.lastname@example.org
• University Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, Law faculty, Paris, France.
• PhDc International private law and arbitrage, Paris, France, 2007-10.
• Master’s degree International commercial law, Paris, France, 2004-05.
• Master’s degree Diplomacy and strategic negotiations, Paris, France, 2003-04.
Certifications and professional curses:
• Coaches and Advisers roster (CBF Project-UNDP). Certification August 07-11, 2006.
• Certificate of Achievement of the Management Training Program (program of the USAID implemented by the United States Energy Association) June, 2007.
• Certificate of attendance in mediation training International trademark association (INTA) - May 2008- Berlin (Germany). Regular attendant to the INTA event since 2011.
• MARQUES (Association of European Trademark owners)
During his career Ilir has contributed in important projects across the world, the most recent being:
Transports and infrastructure:
EU leading legal consultant in reforms related to transport and infrastructure. Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
Project manager for the Privatization of KEK J.S.C Distribution and Supply, leading with more than 30 local and international experts and advisors, including Deloitte energy advisors and International Finance Corporation transaction advisors. 2011, Prishtina, Kosovo.
Institutional support in relation to politics, diplomacy, economics, capacity buildings and legal reforms:
• Legal advisor of the President of Republic of Kosovo, 2011.
• Legal advisor to first deputy Prime Minister, International and strategic relations. 2012. Europe, Africa & Asia.
• Legal expert, legal office of the Prime Minister, capacity buildings, 2008. Prishtina, Kosovo.
Native Albanian, Fluent English, French, proficient Serbian/Croatian and Spanish